Saturday, November 24, 2012

Find Love Through The Law of Attraction


I strongly believe that we can find love through the law of attraction. One's mind and thoughts are really powerful. By focusing on what we really want, we can actually bring them into our lives. Like everything else, we can surely bring love into our lives through the law of attraction. I can safely say this because, I found my man through the law of attraction.

I grew up on a farm in the countryside in Malaysia. By the age of fourteen, I knew that I wasn't going to marry a Malaysian Indian man. I found myself being attracted to Caucasians. This was something I couldn't even breathe out in my house as my parents were one of the strictest parents I had come across. There was no room for boyfriends or romance. It was made very clear that I would be a totally useless human being if I didn't excel in my education. Despite that, I saw myself with a Caucasian man in my dreams and this was done very discreetly for many years.

Almost 24 years later, my husband and I were having afternoon tea. He had brought home a nice blueberry muffin which was cut into half so that we could share it. A feeling of déjà vu swept through me. I had experienced this feeling many times before. I had had afternoon tea with my Caucasian husband many times before and we always had cakes. "Oh, my God, I had seen myself doing this in my dreams with my Caucasian man." This is something I had always wanted to do with my husband and I was doing exactly that now.

I realised then that I did find love through the law of attraction. I was now with the same man I had seen in my dreams for many years from the time I was a teenager.

I started visualizing from the age of 14. I met him only when I was 35. We were married when I was 38. After we got married, so many pieces of the jigsaw started filling the right places to form the picture I had seen many years ago. It was a very uncanny feeling. I was reliving an experience I had already visualised.

Why did I have to wait so long to meet him? Couldn't the law of attraction made us cross paths at least ten years earlier?

I could have met him earlier, if I hadn't succumbed to the negative thoughts which I allowed to overcome me numerous times. I dwelled on the fact that things weren't going right for me and wallowed in it for prolonged periods.

I asked myself why it was so difficult to find love. To love and to be loved were very basic needs. Yet it wasn't at all easy to achieve that. Can you identify with this? Do see nothing but bleakness when it comes this? I have come across so many people in this boat.

The law of attraction says that like attracts like. The more you fall prey to the thought that you haven't met anyone yet, the longer you will be alone.

When I eventually came out of the cloud I was sitting under and decided to enjoy all the opportunities that awaited me, the more men came my way.

To all singles out there, believe me when I say that you can find love through the law of attraction. You might not have had any signs of your man or woman coming anywhere close to you. Despite that, first believe with conviction that you'll meet this person. Next, visualise being with the person as often as you can.

I met my husband when I realised what the do's and don'ts of finding love through the law of attraction were. I remember how badly I wanted to share my life with someone special. I am sure many of you know the feeling. Wanting to be with someone special is a very basic need. If you have this need, you can attract this person into your life. It takes a little bit of work sometimes but it's definitely feasible.

If I could have done it, you could too.




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。